We are looking to hire an experienced technical lead to head up the development of client projects. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems. You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems. While your role will be managerial in nature, you will also be expected to code applications, create reports, manage projects and mentor junior developers. This role requires excellent time management, project management, programming ability and communication skills.
- Meeting with CTO and other technical leads to discuss software projects and their requirements.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Architecting new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
- Interfacing with clients to gather requirements and to demo application updates.
- Experience as a software programmer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including Git, React, NextJS, Flutter, React Native.
- Knowledge and experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI
- Knowledge and experience of infrastructural platforms such as AWS & Heroku
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- $320,000 – $350,000 JMD/Month
- 100% Remote
- Stock Options